Monday, July 6, 2009

Change is around the corner

I’ve been caught up with working on my book marketing and my day job and have gotten behind on blogging. For that, I apologize. But things are going to change.

For the next few months I will be developing a new website about how we can change the world, one person at a time. While that site is in development, I will still be updating this blog.

The blog will be updated 3 times per week – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.

I have not forgotten how easy it is to get caught up in the negative swirl of change that happens when you approach turning 30. I’m still fighting against that negativity by keeping this blog positive.

Please keep your eyes open for regular updates on this blog. I’ll keep you up to date will all my upcoming travels and projects – including a new presence on Facebook, articles on several websites regarding turning 30, as well as an updated website that will connect to this blog.

So keep your eyes open and this blog will be back in the swing in no time.

No comments: