Thursday, August 28, 2008

Please explain


Check this out. I found this t-shirt at http://www.cafepress.com/. I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would want this shirt.
I have not problem with being in my 30s as this blog repeatedly discusses. But why would I want to advertise "I'm 30"?
My age is so very little of what I am. I prefer Hi "I'm Colette" because I'm lucky enough to have a name that is both unique and interesting. Even my name, which I am VERY fond of isn't enough for a name tag.
How about Hello:
"I'm cynical yet interesting"
"I'm fascinated by crazyiness"
"I'm never going to talk to you"
"I'm hardworking & normal"
"I'm a writer who rarely gets to write what I love"
"I'm interested in more than a pretty face and hot body"
That's enough about me for today.
What would your name tag say??

Something more interesting than "Hello, I'm 30" I image.

No comments: