Thursday, May 8, 2008

Books



Illustration from ©iStockphoto.com/smartstock


The post will be short today because I have a full schedule. I've decided to share a few books I came across on my research journey.

THE BAD
29 and Counting: A Chick's Guide to Turning 30 (Julie Tilsner)

30 Things Everyone Should Know How to Do Before Turning 30 (Siobhan Adcock)

Debt-Free by 30: Practical Advice for the Young, Broke, and Upwardly Mobile (Jason Anthony & Karl Cluck)

Midlife Crisis at 30: How the Stakes Have Changed for a New Generation--And What to Do About It (Lia Macko & Kerry Rubin)

Facing 30: Women Talk about Constructing a Real Life & Other Scary Rites of Passage (Lauren Dockett & Kristen Beck)



The GOOD
Book of Ages: 30 (Lockhart Steele, Joshua Albertson & Jonahtan Van Gieson)

Turning 30: How to Get the Life You Really Want (Sheila Panchal & Ellen Jackson)

Eventually I will get into detail about why I either love or hate these books so don't go out and buy them just yet.

Just know that the first group of 5 are all about the "problem" of turning 30 while the other 2 are fun and positive. I'll share more later.

No comments: