Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Start a New List

I love the end of the year. I’m a goal setter. I make lists and set new goals at least two or three times a year. But at the end of each year I have a lot of company in my craziness. The rush to loose weight, get organized and/or spend more time with family is strong as we approach a new year.

Embrace this time of year by making your own list. You don’t have to make a negative list of all the things you want to change about yourself. Instead you might consider making a positive list such as one of the following:

Things to be grateful for in 2010
Daring trips I want to take
Friends to catch up with this year
Accept a dare (or few) for my 30s
What I love about my look


Spend a few minutes to think about a fun, new list you can use to begin the New Year!

No comments: