Monday, December 21, 2009

Excerpt: What are your goals for the future? (part 1)

What are your goals for the future?

“Teach or start an environmental initiative on self sustained energy
for towns.” Nikki

“Long healthy marriage and a strong family (with lots of family
gatherings and grandkids).” Jocelyn

“I want to get married and have kids and travel. I want to start
traveling this summer…I want to go everywhere.” Robin

“I want to continue to touch readers. I think that’s really one of the
most powerful things to get email from readers in various countries
that read your stories online…and to connect with people that
I otherwise wouldn’t connect with. Maybe to write for a bigger
newspaper or magazine someday. Certainly to travel; I’ve always
wanted to go back to my parents’ native country which is Iran. To fall
in love with my best friend and to have a couple of kids.” Jessica Y.

“To be able to have money in retirement, money in savings, have
spending money to be able to travel and relax and not have to work
so hard.” Rachel

Being “able to be around people I love to be around, doing
something purposeful in life, setting my own schedule…help people
and be comfortable financially.” Lorelie

No comments: