Monday, December 15, 2008

Swim naked AND Defy Gravity


I'm in the mood to talk about books and lists today. I found another book for people turning 30. You know I'm always in the mood to check out the competition.
This one had me wondering again about lists - the things we do or want to do before turning 30. OR any other age milestone.
So for now I looked at this book and selected my top 5 great suggestions and the 5 I found most ridiculous.
I should also tell you that of 100 items, I have actually completed 72 of the list.
TOP 5
Swim Naked
Buy a Kick-Ass Mattress
Watch the sun rise and set on the same day by yourself
Sleep in a hammock
Carry something to read, a notebook and a pen at all times
Ridiculous 5
Claim your granny panties
Hook up something high tech by yourself
Invest in earplugs
Adopt an awkward teenager
Use a great dermo
So take a look at the book.
How many have you completed?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does have a catchy title.
Cari