Monday, June 9, 2008

Clean House & Containers

This week I caught up my DVR watching with an all day marathon of Clean House. I absorbed all the tips for decorating and organizing then found myself craving new bins and baskets to organize my life. What I came away with was a bit of motivation.

I'm planning a trip to The Container Store this weekend for additional motivation.

I've been struggling for a while staying motivated and positive so the tiniest spark of inspiration was enough for me. What does it take to motivate you?

There's nothing wrong with having a bad day, whether it's because you have a birthday coming or it's been raining nonstop for a week. It doesn't matter what brings you down, it happens to everyone. The difference between the happy and content people and the miserable people is how they react to the rough times.

So if you have a bad day or a bad moment when considering your birthday DO NOT PANIC and do not add to your stress. Instead choose to alter your perspective and motivate yourself back on track.

Will it be some new organizing tools?
How about a new cake pan or cooking tool for the chef in you?
Maybe a new CD or collection added to your iPod?

Whatever it takes to bring a little sunshine into your day, indulge!!

No comments: