Monday, November 2, 2009

Excerpt: What Does it mean to have it all?

“For me it’s being well rounded, that you have enough.” Heather


“To be able to look at your life and realize you are blessed and you
are happy.” Lori



Having it all means that “all the key parts need to be there and be
balanced in order for me to be happy.” Jennifer



“To have happiness and to have everything that I need, a loving,
caring dedicated husband, a supportive family and not to have any
worries.” Bobi



“Strong family life and being comfortable with who you are as a
person. You need to prioritize. To me family is the most important
thing. When I start having children, my main priority will be to focus
on them first (career second). It is important to realize that material
things are not the most important thing.” Jocelyn



“Having it all means there is no one controlling your time or your
money. When your time belongs to you and you only answer to
yourself, and you have enough money to make use of your time, then
your cup should runneth over.” Keri

No comments: